Get the lowest airfares available online today by using www.swissair.com. SwissAir was the national airline of Switzerland for many years. It was formed from a merger between Balair and Ad Astra Aero in 1931. For most of its 71 years, SwissAir was one of the major international airlines and known as the ‘Flying Bank’ due to the financial stability of the airline, causing it to be regarded as a Swiss national symbol and icon.
You can get more information about the airline on Swissair.com. From here, you can also search for and book flights, check in before your scheduled flight, view the airline’s arrival and departure schedule, contact customer service and more. Also, if you sign up with Swiss Air’s newsletter, you will stay updated with its latest offers and news.
How to Book a Flight with SwissAir
If you want to book a flight with the airline, simply follow the indicated steps below:
- You will see various tabs on the homepage; make sure that you are on the tab marked as ‘Flight’ to be able to book a ticket.
- Enter your location, destination, dates of travel and number of passengers to their corresponding fields. Also, indicate the type of flight that you want to book (round trip or one-way).
- Use the red ‘Search’ button and wait for the results.
- If you need to speak with an airline representative, click on the ‘Contacts’ link under the customer support category to view the airline’s contact information.
How to Log In to Your SwissAir Online Account
If you already have an online account with Swiss Air and would like to log in, please follow the steps below:
- On www.swissair.com, look for the link that says ‘Login’ and click on it. This is located on the upper right corner of the homepage.
- On the new page, look for the area that says ‘Profile Login’ and enter your email and password to their corresponding fields.
- Also, indicate if you are logging in to your Swiss.com profile or Miles & More profile.
- Use the red ‘Login’ button to access your account.
- In the event that you forget your password, use the link that says ‘Forgot Password?’ to get assistance.
If you want to create an account with Swiss Air, use the link that says ‘Create New Profile’ to access the online registration form. Simply fill out the required fields with appropriate information and click on the red button that says ‘Create Profile’. For more information, you may refer to the airline’s FAQ page: https://www.swiss.com/us/EN/customer-support/faq-help.