Book the lowest airfare deals online by using www.southwest.com. Southwest Airlines Co. is a major U.S. airline and the world’s largest low-cost carrier. It is currently situated in Dallas, Texas and has annual revenue of over 19.82 billion U.S. dollars. The airline was established in 1967 by Herb Kelleher and adopted its current name in 1971. Today, it has 46,000 employees and operates more than 3,800 flights per day. As of 2014, it carries the most domestic passengers than any other airline in the United States. And as of April 2016, the airline has scheduled services to 97 destinations in 40 states including Puerto Rico and overseas.
You can get more information about the airline from southwest.com. From here, you can also book your flight, make hotel reservations, arrange for car rental, check on current special offers and log in to your online account. You may also check-in online before your scheduled flight, change your flight details and take advantage of various vacation packages! Southwest Airlines has designed it to be user-friendly for the convenience of travelers like you. Browse through and use the subheadings and tools provided on southwest.com to find the information you need.
How to Book Your Flight with Southwest
If you want to book a flight with the airline, simply go through the steps below:
- The booking area is readily accessible on the homepage. Just make sure that you are on the ‘Flight’ tab that’s marked with an airplane icon.
- Choose your type of booking (round trip or one way), your location, destination and date of travel.
- Indicate the number of passengers and use the radio button with which you choose to pay your booking (dollars or points).
- Enter your promotion code if applicable.
- Find the yellow button that says ‘Search’ and wait for the system to provide you with results.
- For further assistance, refer to the ‘Customer Service’ area found on the bottom of the homepage. Here you can find the FAQ, Special Assistance and other support links of the airline.
Logging In to Your Online Account with Southwest
To log in to your account with Southwest, look for the ‘Log In’ link on the upper right corner of the page and click on it. A pop up screen will appear where you can enter your account number or username and your password. Find the yellow button that says ‘Log In’ to access your account. If you forget any of your login details, use the link that says ‘Need help logging in?’ to get immediate assistance.
If you want to create your online account, click on the link that says ‘Enroll’ instead. This will redirect you to the online sign up page where you are required to enter personal information such as your name, date of birth, last four digits of your SSN and more.