Book your next flight online by using www.swairlines.com. SW Airlines is a major U.S. airline that is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. It is the world’s largest low-cost carrier with nearly 46,000 employees as of December 2014. The airline was established by Herb Kelleher in the year 1967 and adopted its current name, Southwest Airlines, in 1971.
Southwest Airlines has carried the most domestic passengers of any U.S. airline and has scheduled service to 97 destinations in 40 states, Puerto Rico and abroad. As of 2016, it is the largest operator of the Boeing 737 worldwide – with over 700 in service, each averaging six flights per day. Get more information about the airline on swairlines.com.
How to Book a Flight with SWAirlines
If you want to book your next flight with SW Airlines, just follow the instructions below:
- The booking area is immediately visible on the homepage. You just have the indicate the type of flight that you want to book (return or one-way).
- Enter your location and destination (from and to) to their corresponding fields. Indicate your departure and return dates as well as the number of travelers you are booking the flight for.
- After filling out the required fields, activate the orange ‘Search’ button and wait for the results.
You can also make hotel and car rental arrangements from the airline’s portal. Just click on the appropriate tab and follow the instructions below:
- For example, you want to book a hotel for your scheduled flight with SW airlines, activate the tab marked as ‘Hotels’ to do so.
- On the next page, indicate your destination, check-in date, check-out date and the type of room you are looking for.
- Activate the orange ‘Search’ button and wait for the system to provide results.
To make your trip more memorable and convenient, Southwest Airlines has partnered with several companies including:
- Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts
- And many more…
If you want to rent a car in advance, simply click on the tab marked as ‘Car’ and click on it. On the next page, indicate if you are renting a car to use in the same city or a different one. Enter your desired pick-up location, pick-up date and drop-off date then click on the orange ‘Search’ button. Wait for the system to provide you with results. You may also compare your car rental with thousands of offers to check if you are indeed getting the cheapest deal from SW Airlines.