Get the cheapest tickets online by using www.thaiair.com. Thai Air is the flag carrier of Thailand and it is headquartered in Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Chatuchak District, Bangkok. The airline was formed in 1988 and it primarily operates out of Suvarnabhumi Airport. It is a founding member of the Star Alliance and the largest shareholder of the low-cost carrier Nok Air with a 39% stake.
You can get more information about the airline from thaiair.com. Here you can also plan and book your trip, manage your booking, log into your account, be updated about the latest news and promotions of the Thai Air and so much more! It currently flies to 78 destinations in 35 different countries with a fleet of more than 80 aircraft. The airline is an official sponsor of Bangkok United, Reading F.C. and Red Bull Racing.
How to Book Your Flight with ThaiAir
If you want to book your next flight with Thai Air, simply follow the instructions below:
- The booking area can be found on the left hand side of thaiair.com.
- Enter your location and destination (from and to) to their corresponding fields. Choose the type of booking that you want to make (return, one-way or multi-city) and indicate your travel dates. Also, don’t forget to indicate the number of passengers and your desired flight seat (premium economy & economy or first & business).
- Click on the yellow button that says ‘Book Now’ and wait for the results.
How to Log In to Your Thai Air Account
If you already have an account with the airline and would like to log in, simply follow the steps below:
- On the homepage, look for the button that says ‘Login’ and click on it. This button can be found on the upper right corner of the page.
- On the next page, enter your member ID and PIN code to their corresponding fields and click on the purple button that says ‘Log In’.
- If you want to reset your PIN, look for the purple link that says ‘Reset Your PIN’ to do so.
If you want to create your online account today, click on the button that says ‘Enroll’ instead. This will lead you to the online registration form where you are required to provide your name, birthdate, nationality, identification number, etc. to proceed to the next step. Click on the button that says ‘Next’ to proceed to step 2 and complete everything up until step 6.
For more information, you may refer to the airline’s FAQ page at http://www.thaiairways.com/en_TH/faq/index.page?section=6&question=1. You may also chat with a representative by clicking on the button that says ‘Ask Me Here’ on the upper right corner of the page. You can reach Thai Air by phone by calling 660-2356-1111 or fax 660-2545-3300 or via email at email@example.com.